To make the cake:
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs and add orange juice and vanilla. Mix well and incorporate into dry ingredients. Mix well to make a thick batter.
- Grease and flour an 8x8 baking dish.
- Pour half of the batter into the greased baking dish
Then make the Streusal:
- In a small bowl mix flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cut in the butter to make course crumbs.
- Sprinkle half of the streusel evenly over the top of the batter
- Top with remaining batter. Spread evenly.
- Add the remainder of the streusel over that, again spreading evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes
- It's done when a fork inserted in the middle comes out clean
- Whisk together powdered sugar and orange juice to make a glaze. Drizzle over warm cake.