A thin pumpkin cake rolled up in cream cheese frosting and dusted with powdered sugar!
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and then grease and flour the paper.
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs on high for 5 minutes
- Add sugar and beat for an additional 2 minutes on high
- Reduce speed to low
- Add canned pumpkin
- In a seperate bowl mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice. Add slowly on low until well blended.
- Pour evenly onto cookie sheet. Bang the cookie sheet lightly on the counter to release air and shake back and forth gently a few times to make sure batter is even. It will be a very thin layer of batter
- Bake for 15 minutes - until cake springs back when touched
- Use a butter knife to push the cake away from the edges
- Turn pan over onto a clean towel lightly dusted with powdered sugar. Roll cake up using the towel very tightly and refrigerate until cool.
- Place all frosting ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix on medium for 2-3 minutes.
- When cake is cool unroll and spread frosting evenly over the cake.
- Re-roll without towel and dust with powdered sugar.
- Slice and enjoy!